The Music Department offers a 24-unit minor in music for students who desire documented competency in music. In addition to the standard core courses, each music minor (with the assistance of a faculty advisor) is invited to put together a sequence of courses which achieves his/her musical goals.
- Music Minor Structure
- Submit an application no later than week nine of fall, winter or spring quarter. Applications which are received during the summer will not receive a response until fall quarter.
- Music Minor Planning Form (see Catalog Pdfs below)
- To be completed upon music minor acceptance. Accepted minors will receive an email from the department.
- Be sure to note the "Guidelines for Minors" on the second page.
- Some courses are not offered every quarter, not even every year. Refer to the Projected Course Schedule for an estimated timeline.
- Email the appropriate Music Planning Form below to your advisor. Once the advisor approves, complete the Music Minor Form (link provided in your acceptance email).
- Course Descriptions