Music Minor Application

A minor is available to students who desire documented competency in music. An individualized curriculum based on the following guidelines is developed in consultation with a member of the music faculty. Students must complete one academic music lecture course at Cal Poly, such as MU 101 or MU 120, before applying for the minor.


General Information

Indicate your class level

Musical Information

Describe your background of musical experience (other than college courses taken). Be sure to include the name of instument or voice category; years studied, and with whom

List the college courses in music that you have completed, the quarter and year taken, and the grade in each: